Thursday, April 24, 2008

Where are you summer?

I thought I would brighten things up a bit and make this page a little more girly... for you Ryan, and bring some summer into our lives. The winter is officially unwelcome, and I am ready to see some color. Our garden was plowed today, in hopes we could start planting soon, but it has been snowing on and off all day and has been blowing on and on all day...not a good sign for the veggies. On a good note we have recieved a few bids on our sprinkler system installation and we are ready to put out some green so we can grow some green. I can almost see the color now. One day I am going to be running on some green grass through the sprinklers and be warm at the same time. We are waiting summer! Please come.

2 comments:

Hank and Paula said...

Way to go Koreen! The blog looks great. I love all the green! Correct me if I am wrong but those flowers look familiar that you put by your name. I am sorry to tell you this, but it is 93 degrees here today. Come back and visit, and we can lay out on the tramp and run through the sprinklers on green grass with the kids. You go Brooke, I mean Koreen with your album.

Kimberly said...

Hey guys! We some how came across your blog. We just started one too. Your boys look like lots of fun. We didn't run into you at the boat show this year. That means it has been over a year now since we've seen you. No big suprise at how big of slackers we are. We really do need to get together sometime. Our summer is actually calming down. Most of the planned stuff we tried to cram in the first month. That way we got it done.

Best of the Bingham Collection


If This Doesn't Give You the Wakeboard Itch, Nothing Will